9.5.11

A first post..

Hello,
Although none of you are currently following this I am going to give some background on myself and on what this blog is going to be about. I am still but I child in the play of life, stuck in the early acts but I long for scene five. I am not pleased with highschool and the only thing that gets me through every day is my Lord, my Savior Jesus Christ. I recently recommitted my life to Christ and this blog will be a story of sorts. It will follow my struggle in everyday life and the journey I take trusting God. I cannot live this life on my own and through Christ, who I lean on for my strength, I will learn to stand. Hence the name of my blog. It is my hope that through this blog I may change one persons life. Jesus loves us all and I pray you find the same joy that I have through a personal relationship with Him. Thank you to all in the coming days and months who will read this and now I bid you a short farewell.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment