22.5.11

Striving..

Hello there. At the moment I am driving back from a youth retreat called Strive. Now coming into the weekend a had some things standing in-between me a God and as a result our relationship was suffering. Anyways.. Yesterday during a morning worship session I was felling completely isolated from Him and it was horrible. Truthfully it was a feeling I wouldn't wish upon anybody! So in them midst of this I prayed, "Jesus, God, I want to feel you now.. Please. I love you" and as I finished this simple plea a new song started and almost instantly a chill came over me. My body was covered in goosebumps and I knew He was with me. The feeling was indescribable and lets just say the rest of the worship was awhsum! Although at the end of the service I could feel him leave me again reminding me I needed to fix what was standing between us. After this experience I took alot of time alone and I am happy to say that the wall standing between me and God has come down. It feels amazing. Anyways gotta run.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment