20.5.11

Relationships..

Hello all my followers (sarcasm) it's been a while since I last posted something and that's only because there has been alot of crap going on with me..

So lately I've been thinking about relationships quite a bit. I recently developped something I like to call a "school yard crush". Basically it's one of those crushes where I don't even know her, I met her once. Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. The worst part is a can't get her out of my mind! It's quite annoying and it's really been bothering me. I want to talk to her so badly but I'm scared. She is so perfect.. She isn't like the girls of my past.. She is a solid Christian and that's something new to me.. I've never liked a Christian girl before. And even if it went somewhere I would have no clue how to take it slow. Ugh this is all just so new to me and I'm afraid. I want to tell someone so they can help but I don't think I can trust anyone enough. Anyways.. I got to go. Thanks for listening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment