10.5.11

Mothers' Day

On Mothers' Day this year I was asked to tell my church family what my mom means to me. This was something that I had never really thought of before I was asked to. And as I prepared a speech full of humor for this occasion I still, subcontiously, refused to think of what my mom really meant to me. It was not until the moment, when I was standing in front of my church family, that I truly thought of what she means to me and seeing as I had lost my previously prepared speech I began to simple say exactly what I was feeling at that moment. At a point, I choked up and had to pause for a moment. And through out my whole talk I stared directly into my moms eyes. Her beautiful loving eyes and that moment made me thankful to God for her. I love my mom with all my heart.. She is something that drives me to be better eveyday. Thank you Jesus for her.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment